Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Medication-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaws (MRONJ)
In this episode:
– The causes of medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw
– Reducing the risk of medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw in those on antiresorptive drugs who require dental procedures
– The management of medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Emeritus Prof Alastair Goss, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery; Emeritus Consultant Surgeon, Royal Adelaide Hospital Consultant, Adelaide Dental Hospital; Private Specialist, Practice Medico Legal Consultant; TMJ Advisor, The AOANJRR
Total time: 31 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.