COVID Update – Booster doses, safety data, myopericarditis, vaccination in children, living with COVID – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Kristine Macartney provided an overview of the current data on vaccine effectiveness and the need for 3rd doses. Safety information including risk for myopericarditis following mRNA vaccines, including Moderna will also be covered. The next steps on vaccinating children is explained, and what “Living with COVID” will also be explored.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.