Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Intimacy and relationships in those with chronic & severe illnesses
In this episode:
– The differences between intimacy, sexual pleasure and sex
– Whether it is possible to rekindle a sexual relationship with low levels of desire
– Vaginismus and dyspareunia
– Sexual difficulties at menopause
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Rochelle Hamilton, Clinical Nurse Consultant and Clinical Sexologist; Nurse Manager, HIV/Sexual & Reproductive Health Clinic, VIC
Total time: 35 mins
– Rosemary Basson: Rethinking low sexual desire in women
– Rosemary Basson: working to normalise women’s sexual reality
– Dr Lori Brotto: Understanding A Woman’s Desire And Arousal
– Dr Rosie King: Where Did My Libido Go?
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.