Women’s and Children’s Health Update: How Best to use your Local Gynae-Oncologist
In this episode:
– When and how to refer to a Gynecologist
– What do Gynae-oncologists do? (and don’t do)
– Which investigations should be done prior to and preparation for referral
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Dr Rhonda Farrell, Gynaecological Oncologist; Advanced Laparoscopic Pelvic Surgeon, Colposcopist; Deputy Director of Gynaecological Oncology, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse
Total time: 23 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
– Listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
– Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
– Log in to your myCPD dashboard
– Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
– A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.