Management of Difficult-to-Treat Asthma – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed webcast, A/Prof Christopher Worsnop outlines a very practical approach for doctors faced with the challenge of treating asthma patients who were prescribed textbook treatments. The approach includes checking for real-world causes for treatment failure such as poor inhaler technique and incorrect diagnosis as well as the best evidence-based options for intensifying treatment. Definitely valuable for all health professionals working in primary care.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.